it's revision......

Salam.

1)I know i owe some of you my story in Langkawi, last CNY's holiday. I am, genuinely sorry i cant make it in time.

2) What would i say? It is already March. This first week (today) is my final Mock Exam for Intermediate. The real one is in May. Starts on 11th of May(what a great date!).

3) Yeah this two months, March and April will cut my self into two,three or may be ten. Either i get through or...i dont know..Only God knows what will happen if my real exam's result doesn't go with me. (This early i giving up?God defenitely will hate me, that's His promise)

4) 2weeks of each subjects. Starts with Common Law Reasoning and Institution, Elements of The Law of Contract, followed by Criminal Law and finally Public Law.

Two Workshops on Wednesday and Friday from 10.00 am - 3.00 pm (Friday again?)

And guess what?
Hahaha two more classes, is on

Saturday (2pm-8.30pm)
Sunday (10am-5pm)

well, at least i still can go work out on Saturday morning and refresh myself at Fitness First (Steam and Sauna) on Sunday morning before going to class. huh? YES, it is. I will not be at home at weekend for two months!! '-_-

5) So, looking up for me in given time frame? Nah.. inadvisable. I wont be around. And don't ever think if of the weekdays.. haha.. This would be a tough time.

6)But it is worth. Like my friend (was) said. "Study takes a lot of my energy". I hope this words count on me. I wanna be like that. And one other friend advised "Do something you have passion in, if you dont and you yet still doing that it will be just a waste of time". Well, I have my faith, my heart in this course. I really hope my passion and eager will drive me passing this entire Course. InsyaAllah..

7) May Allah Bless me..

Thanx to all friend, forgive me for my mistake. Salam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G7 [Politik]

The Road I Took

Ramadhan Pergi