Can i reduce 20kg in 6 months?

My friend , dinkuda told me a story on how he managed to "bring down" his sugar level tremendously in a short period of time.

The Doctor also shocked and asked him.

"How? I don't care how you did this but I want you to cut whatever you took by half" the doctor said.

Din argued "Eh, its good isn't it? Why cant i?"

The doctor briefly explained "Din, we are not 'dewa-dewi' (angle) that can reduce this kind of things too drastic. There are side affects. We must do it bit by bit"

So here am I. A 91.2kg man at the age of 32. When I was 26, means in 2014, six years ago, the heaviest weight I had put on was around 85kg.

So I cant tolerate my weight now anymore.

But I cant run. And I dont like cycling.

My shoes are all kaput, especially for road. For trail, i noticed the insole is not there anymore. Maybe the last tukang jahit forgot to put it back. So I must call him again.

If not, I can't go into the trail.

July 1st, I decided to accompany my wife to send Faqih to his kindergarten.

And walk home for 5.2km to BK8. Yes. So I did it. It was a very peaceful walk despite moderate traffic.

It has been years since the last I did this.

Halfway through, my heel abrasive due to the socks i wear, I think. 

So i adjust it a bit finished my journey. Good enough, the weight went down to 90.3kg almost 1kg.

But as I have the experience of loosing weight twice in 2009 and 2014, I know this reduce are mainly water in our body.

So I didn't take it seriously. Well in the noon, I finished a full of plate of Fried Rice, fried by me. And the weight went up again to 91.2kg.

This morning, July 2, i cant walk in my shoes but only sandals. And you cant walk in sandals for 5.2 km to safeguard your feet and the sandal.

So i asked my wife to stop me at a nearest point for me to walk home. I walked for 2km today. Boring. 

Hopefully tomorrow i can walk 5km again with my shoe.

And keep walking. Before I can start running again, if my planta fascia  recovered. Need to look for physiotherapist to fix this and do strength exercises.

I put on hold to buy new running shoes and looking for a second hand bicycle so i can walk and cycle first to lose my weight.

Amin Rinjani just asked when I can join him for cycling. I will try. The bicycle seller is fixing the bike, brand Marsstar. He is in Gombak.

Soon enough I hope I can have a good bicycle and good exercise.

Oh, we are still working from home. Hope this continues so I can exercise more while delivering stories.

Two front pages this week alone. Working on a longer story - features about rail industry.

I write this, because it can be a doa when i read this again. Or maybe whoever that reads this. InshaAllah.

(I tried to upload a video of my comment but couldn't. Let's try again later or maybe Blog doesn't allow it)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G7 [Politik]

The Road I Took

Prerogative Powers